Your thin eyebrows are replaced by thick attractive eyebrows suitable for your skin. With your new eyebrows, the beauty of your eyes will also stand out…
Eyebrows are indeed an important aspect of facial aesthetics and can vary in thickness due to genetic factors. Some individuals naturally have thicker eyebrows, while others may have thinner ones. For those with sparse or thin eyebrow hair, using cosmetic products to fill them in is a common approach. However, for individuals seeking a more long-lasting solution, an eyebrow transplant can be a viable option. This procedure involves the transfer of hair grafts from the scalp to the eyebrows, resulting in fuller and more defined brows. It can be an effective method for enhancing one's appearance and achieving the desired eyebrow look.
There are various reasons why someone might consider an eyebrow transplant. These can include burns, scarring, tumors, trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder), alopecia areata, and even hair loss due to hypervitaminosis A. In cases of hypervitaminosis A, where there are toxic levels of vitamin A in the body, hair loss can occur, including the loss of eyebrows. However, it's important to note that hair loss due to hypervitaminosis A is not always permanent and can be corrected by reducing vitamin A intake.
During an eyebrow transplant, a skilled cosmetic surgeon carefully extracts hair grafts, which include both the hair and its roots, from the donor area, which is usually the nape of your neck or the area around your ear. These grafts are then stored in a chilled saline solution to keep them healthy and viable. Once the grafts are ready, the surgeon will make tiny incisions in the eyebrow area where the transplants will be placed. Using specialized instruments, they will delicately implant the hair grafts into these incisions, ensuring that the angle and direction of the hair align with the natural growth pattern of the eyebrows. The procedure is typically performed under local anesthesia, meaning you won't feel any pain or discomfort during the process. After the transplant, it's normal for crusts to form around the transplanted follicles. These crusts are part of the healing process and will naturally fall off within a few days. It's important to follow your surgeon's post-operative care instructions to ensure proper healing and optimal results. With time, the transplanted hair follicles will establish a blood supply and start growing new eyebrow hairs, giving you fuller and more defined eyebrows.
Book a free consultation with one of our expert advisors at American Aesthetic today, in order to assess your BMI so that we make sure that the procedure is appropriate for you. As there are medical and physical limitations as to how much fat can be safely removed, the procedure may not be suitable for those who are overweight. The procedure itself is best suited for body sculpting as opposed to weight loss.
Our patients needs are at the heart of American Aesthetic and we strive to ensure that they get the best possible care from the moment they make an enquiry to the moment they walk out of the hospital. As Turkey, Istanbul ranks the 3rd most popular place in the world for cosmetic surgery with an average of 1 million visitors each year, you will find that both our consultants and medical staff are more than qualified and experienced to attend to all your cosmetic needs. For American Aesthetic, it is of the uptmost importance that you walk out of our hospital with the look that you both want and deserve. The Operating rooms at American Aesthetic are fitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical appliances to ensure that you get the best possible results as well as with ultraviolet lighting to ensure that your operation takes place in the most hygenic of environments. For patients visiting from outside of Turkey, we provide a hotel room in the heart of Istanbul on the European side as well as a VIP pick up service from the airport to the hotel and between the hotel and hospital.
1) A VIP chauffeur to pick you up from the airport when you arrive and to bring you back when it is time for you to depart.
2) Hotel accomodation with free breakfast. You may also bring one companion with you and they too will get free breakfast.
3) Transport to bring you between the hotel and surgery on the day of your operation and every subsequent post-op check up.
4) Pre-op consultation and post-op check ups at no extra charge.
5) Corsets and stockings that should be worn post-op to help you heal.
6) All of the medication you will need to get you on your journey to recovery post-op
7) A native English speaker will also be present throughout your stay to make sure that all your needs are met.
• Liposuction is not a procedure to help you lose weight and is not recommended for those who have a high BMI or who are obese.
• Accounting for up to 15% of all surgeries performed world wide , Liposuction is the second most common type of plastic surgery.
• Although the beginning of fat removal fort he purpose of body reshaping can be traced back to the 1920s, modern Liposuction was first introduced by 2 italian doctors by the name’s of Arpad and Giorgio Fischer in 1978.
• Liposuction is not just for women. These days the number of men inquiring into such procedures is increasing day by day.
• Liposuction is also known as liposculpture, lipectomy, lipoplast yor just plain old lipo.
• The fat that is extracted can be used for other procedures such as a BBL or 6 pack.
• There is no cream or anti-cellulite lotion on the market that is anywhere near as effective as liposuction.
Amerikan Estetik is not only an aesthetic center but also a reputable healthcare institution accredited by the Ministry of Health for Medical Tourism. This accreditation highlights the quality and reliability of the high-standard healthcare services we offer at our center in Istanbul-Şişli, covering areas such as Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, and Hair Transplantation.
We believe that aesthetic appearance is not just about external beauty but also about health and happiness. Amerikan Estetik Medical Center views transformation as an improvement not only in your outward appearance but also in your quality of life. Your health and happiness are our top priorities.
With our expert team, state-of-the-art equipment, and personalized treatment approach, we aim to provide you with the best results. Remember, Amerikan Estetik is not limited to beauty and aesthetics; it strives to be a hospital and aesthetic center that aims to be a part of your health and happiness. We are here to accompany you on a journey to a healthier and happier life.