We generate a solution for you with arm lift surgery for effective solution for arm sagging arising from weight loss and aging.
When someone loses a considerable amount of weight, their skin may not have enough elasticity to bounce back, which can lead to excess skin and tissue. Brachioplasty, also known as an arm lift, is a surgical procedure specifically designed to address this concern. It involves reshaping the back part of the upper arm, from the arm to the elbow, by removing the excess skin and tissue. This results in a smoother and more toned appearance. Brachioplasty is often performed after weight loss surgery and can be combined with other body contouring procedures, such as targeting the midsection, under the chin, or along the inner thighs, to achieve comprehensive body transformation.
During the brachioplasty surgery, one of our skilled cosmetic or aesthetic surgeons will carefully remove areas of excess tissue from underneath your upper arm. This is achieved by making an incision on the inside or back of your arm. Through this incision, the surgeon will remove folds of extra skin and fat, creating a smoother contour. The remaining tissue will then be meticulously sewn back together, not only improving the appearance but also potentially enhancing muscle tone in your upper arm. In some cases, the surgeon may also address the side of the chest by removing additional tissue. Additionally, the surgeon may perform liposuction during the procedure to further refine the contour of the treated area. It's important to note that brachioplasty is performed under general anesthesia, ensuring that you are comfortably asleep throughout the surgery.
When it comes to arm lift candidates, it's typically adults who have noticeable sagging or loose skin on their upper arms. It's important for these individuals to have a relatively stable weight and not be significantly overweight. Additionally, being in good health without any medical conditions that could impair healing or increase the risks associated with surgery is crucial. Being a nonsmoker is also preferred. Lastly, having a positive outlook and realistic expectations about the results of the procedure is important for a successful outcome.
• Stay active and avoid staying in bed all day.
• Take walks around the house to facilitate healing.
• Avoid lifting more than 5lbs, straining, bending, or doing cardio activities.
• Light physical activity can be resumed after 3-4 weeks.
• Gradually increase intensity of exercise after 4-6 weeks or as instructed by your surgeon.
• Wear a compression garment for the first three weeks and as recommended by your surgeon.
• Wait until you've been off pain medications for 24 hours before driving.
• Returning to work usually takes around 7-14 days, depending on your job responsibilities.
• Automobile travel can resume with frequent breaks every 2 hours to prevent blood pooling and clots. Airline travel should be avoided until 1 week post-op due to increased swelling and pressure changes.
• You can resume sexual activity when you feel ready and your incisions have healed.
• You can shower with assistance the day after surgery, removing your garment and replacing it afterward.
• Avoid tub baths, jacuzzis, and hot tubs until your incisions have healed, usually around 3-4 weeks. Wait one month for hot tubs as they may have more bacteria.
• Your incisions are covered with a waterproof dressing and don't need any special care. Special scar tape will be applied after your first post-op visit.
• All stitches are dissolvable.
• Minimize sun exposure and use SPF 30 or greater when outdoors to protect healing incisions.
• Scars may take up to a year to fully heal. You can use scar gel as part of a scar regimen.
Book a free consultation with one of our expert advisors at American Aesthetic today, in order to assess your BMI so that we make sure that the procedure is appropriate for you. As there are medical and physical limitations as to how much fat can be safely removed, the procedure may not be suitable for those who are overweight. The procedure itself is best suited for body sculpting as opposed to weight loss.
Our patients needs are at the heart of American Aesthetic and we strive to ensure that they get the best possible care from the moment they make an enquiry to the moment they walk out of the hospital. As Turkey, Istanbul ranks the 3rd most popular place in the world for cosmetic surgery with an average of 1 million visitors each year, you will find that both our consultants and medical staff are more than qualified and experienced to attend to all your cosmetic needs. For American Aesthetic, it is of the uptmost importance that you walk out of our hospital with the look that you both want and deserve. The Operating rooms at American Aesthetic are fitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical appliances to ensure that you get the best possible results as well as with ultraviolet lighting to ensure that your operation takes place in the most hygenic of environments. For patients visiting from outside of Turkey, we provide a hotel room in the heart of Istanbul on the European side as well as a VIP pick up service from the airport to the hotel and between the hotel and hospital. Here are some other reasons why you should come to us for your surgery:
• American Aesthetic is a well established dedicated cosmetic surgery (we are not an agency or clinic).
• Our surgeons, nurses and other medical staff have many years experience in the field of plastic surgery.
• We are rated as one of Istanbul’s top plastic surgeries.
• As we are a boutique hospital and have limited surgeries each day, we are able to provide better quality care and post-op check ups.
• The same surgeon that carries out your operation will also oversee your post-op check ups.
• The majority of our patients have been recommended to come to us by previous patients which illustrates the outstanding quality of care we give.
• Our patient coordinators are all proficient English speakers and will be here to assist you from the moment you make an inquiry to the duration of your stay with us and even when you are back home to make sure you are recovering the way you should be.
• For cosmetic procedures that require surgery, you will be given all the necessary garments and medication (antibiotics and painkillers), to make sure you get a good start on your road to recovery.
• We use the latest technology and techniques.
• We offer the best affordable prices for an outstanding quality service.
• A VIP chauffeur to pick you up from the airport when you arrive and to bring you back when it is time for you to depart.
• Hotel accomodation with free breakfast. You may also bring one companion with you and they too will get free breakfast.
• Transport to bring you between the hotel and surgery on the day of your operation and every subsequent post-op check up.
• Pre-op consultation and post-op check ups at no extra charge.
• Corsets and stockings that should be worn post-op to help you heal.
• All of the medication you will need to get you on your journey to recovery post-op
• A native English speaker will also be present throughout your stay to make sure that all your needs are met.
Vaginoplasty can take on many different forms surgically and the type of procedure you recieve really depends on your goals or medical needs and may include the reconstruction or recreation of the vaginia using a multitude of techniques. Vaginoplasty is often sought after by those who are seeking to address defects caused by birth or trauma in order to improve sexual function as well as by those who need vaginal reconstruction after undergoing radiation therapy for cancer and other conditions. Vaginoplasty is also used to help address congenital abnormailities which may have affected the development of the vagina.
Labiaplasty - also known as labial reduction - is a form of plastic surgery that seeks to alter either the labia minora (the inner labia) or Labia majora (the outher labia) both of which are folds of skin surrounding the vulva. The procedure itself involves the shortening and reshaping of the labia by surgically removing unwanted tissue. This type of procedure is common among those who have congenital defects or experience discomfort during intercourse or simply for those who are unhappy with the physical appearance of having larger labia.
For those with less volumptous backsides and even those who just wish to make their backside more rounded and curvaceous , a BBL might just be for you. By extracting fat from other parts of your body using traditional liposuction methods, our surgeons will be able to add this fat back to your buttocks and add more shape and volume.
Anyone who is unhappy with the way his or her nose looks or have some type of breathing problem may consider having a type of rhinoplasty procedure. The type of rhinoplasty you need will be decided by one of our surgeons. Sometimes, it is necessary to make an external incision in the fleshy part between your nostrils (Open Rhinoplasty) and occassionally from inside (Closed Rhinoplasty). There are also times when the bones and cartilage need to be operated on internally for both cosmetic and health reasons and often by straightening the septum (Septorhinoplasty). And finally anyone who has had a nose job are only suitable for Secondary Rhinoplasty.
Amerikan Estetik is not only an aesthetic center but also a reputable healthcare institution accredited by the Ministry of Health for Medical Tourism. This accreditation highlights the quality and reliability of the high-standard healthcare services we offer at our center in Istanbul-Şişli, covering areas such as Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, and Hair Transplantation.
We believe that aesthetic appearance is not just about external beauty but also about health and happiness. Amerikan Estetik Medical Center views transformation as an improvement not only in your outward appearance but also in your quality of life. Your health and happiness are our top priorities.
With our expert team, state-of-the-art equipment, and personalized treatment approach, we aim to provide you with the best results. Remember, Amerikan Estetik is not limited to beauty and aesthetics; it strives to be a hospital and aesthetic center that aims to be a part of your health and happiness. We are here to accompany you on a journey to a healthier and happier life.