By neck lift surgery, we offer an effective solution to wrinkles and sagging skin in your neck area.
The loss of youthful contours in the face and neck can be attributed to various factors, including genetics, gravity, environmental conditions, and stress. While some individuals may feel that a full facelift is not necessary because their upper face still looks pleasing, they may notice issues such as excess wrinkling of the neck skin, a double chin, a "turkey wattle," or jowl lines. In such cases, a neck lift can be an effective solution. By addressing the excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face, fatty deposits under the chin, loose neck skin, and muscle banding, a neck lift can help create a more contoured and youthful appearance.
A neck lift is most commonly done under general anesthesia, which puts you in a sleep-like state. There are different methods for a neck lift, based on factors like your anatomy, skin flexibility, and goals. Liposuction is a less invasive option for those with flexible skin and pockets of fat under the neck. Another procedure is an anterior neck lift, where a small incision is made under the chin to reshape the tissues for a more pleasing appearance. Lastly, an extended neck lift, combined with a face-lift, involves incisions under the chin, in front of the ear, and along the hairline to address deep structural tissues and remove excess skin. It's important to consult with a specialist to determine the most suitable method for you.
Sometimes makeup, creams, and fillers can help hide certain imperfections, but when it comes to a sagging neck, those options may not be effective. A neck lift is often the most effective way to address a sagging neck. If you're wondering if you're ready for a neck lift, there are some signs to look out for. For example, if you have a double chin or fullness under the chin that doesn't go away with diet and exercise, it could be a good time to consider a neck lift. Even if you're not overweight, factors like age and genetics can contribute to a double chin or sagging skin on the neck. Also, in your 20s and 30s, your face tends to be plumper and fuller, but as time goes by, you may notice a loss of plumpness in the cheeks and sagging along the jawline, which can result in jowls. A neck lift can help redefine the jawline and give you a more youthful appearance. Finally, gravity and the natural loss of collagen in the skin over time can cause the neck to sag and develop a "turkey neck" appearance. A neck lift can address excess skin and tighten the underlying neck muscles.
• Have someone help you and drive you home after surgery.
• Rest and follow a balanced diet.
• Eat more raw fruit and increase fluid intake to prevent constipation.
• Take prescribed pain medication and avoid aspirin.
• Avoid alcohol while taking pain medication and for 3 weeks after.
• Resume taking vitamins with iron as tolerated.
• Don't smoke, as it delays healing and increases complications.
• Start walking as soon as possible to reduce swelling and lower the risk of blood clots.
• Don't drive while taking pain medication.
• Return to work in about 2 weeks.
• Avoid strenuous exercise for 3-4 weeks.
• Take care of your incision by keeping it clean and inspecting for signs of infection.
• Wait 48 hours after drainage tube removal to shower.
• Protect scars from sun exposure for at least 12 months with strong sunblock.
• Shampoo your hair in 2-3 days.
• Wait 3-4 weeks before applying hair bleach or permanent solution.
• Use a "cool" setting on the hair dryer.
Book a free consultation with one of our expert advisors at American Aesthetic today, in order to assess your BMI so that we make sure that the procedure is appropriate for you. As there are medical and physical limitations as to how much fat can be safely removed, the procedure may not be suitable for those who are overweight. The procedure itself is best suited for body sculpting as opposed to weight loss.
Our patients needs are at the heart of American Aesthetic and we strive to ensure that they get the best possible care from the moment they make an enquiry to the moment they walk out of the hospital. As Turkey, Istanbul ranks the 3rd most popular place in the world for cosmetic surgery with an average of 1 million visitors each year, you will find that both our consultants and medical staff are more than qualified and experienced to attend to all your cosmetic needs. For American Aesthetic, it is of the uptmost importance that you walk out of our hospital with the look that you both want and deserve. The Operating rooms at American Aesthetic are fitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical appliances to ensure that you get the best possible results as well as with ultraviolet lighting to ensure that your operation takes place in the most hygenic of environments. For patients visiting from outside of Turkey, we provide a hotel room in the heart of Istanbul on the European side as well as a VIP pick up service from the airport to the hotel and between the hotel and hospital. Here are some other reasons why you should come to us for your surgery:
• American Aesthetic is a well established dedicated cosmetic surgery (we are not an agency or clinic).
• Our surgeons, nurses and other medical staff have many years experience in the field of plastic surgery.
• We are rated as one of Istanbul’s top plastic surgeries.
• As we are a boutique hospital and have limited surgeries each day, we are able to provide better quality care and post-op check ups.
• The same surgeon that carries out your operation will also oversee your post-op check ups.
• The majority of our patients have been recommended to come to us by previous patients which illustrates the outstanding quality of care we give.
• Our patient coordinators are all proficient English speakers and will be here to assist you from the moment you make an inquiry to the duration of your stay with us and even when you are back home to make sure you are recovering the way you should be.
• For cosmetic procedures that require surgery, you will be given all the necessary garments and medication (antibiotics and painkillers), to make sure you get a good start on your road to recovery.
• We use the latest technology and techniques.
• We offer the best affordable prices for an outstanding quality service.
• A VIP chauffeur to pick you up from the airport when you arrive and to bring you back when it is time for you to depart.
• Hotel accomodation with free breakfast. You may also bring one companion with you and they too will get free breakfast.
• Transport to bring you between the hotel and surgery on the day of your operation and every subsequent post-op check up.
• Pre-op consultation and post-op check ups at no extra charge.
• Corsets and stockings that should be worn post-op to help you heal.
• All of the medication you will need to get you on your journey to recovery post-op
• A native English speaker will also be present throughout your stay to make sure that all your needs are met.
As we age, the tissues around our eyes stretch and as a result the muscles holding them together weaken. Blepharoplasty removes the excess skin that has formed as a result of this process making your eyes look fresher and more youthful.
For many, the face is one of the first areas where they begin to notice the effects of ageing. From wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead to sagging skin, a face lift can address most of these concerns. By making incisions in strategic places and getting rid of excess skin, our surgeon can help recontour and redifine your face giving it a more youthful appearance.
As we age, lose weight or after we give birth, we may find certain pockets of fat are harder to remove than others through exercise and diet alone. Liposuction can help remove this fat by extracting it with a very strong vacuum. Outside of traditional liposuction, we also provide vaser liposuction which uses ultrasonic waves first to breakdown fat cells before extracting them. This often leads to less damage being done to the remaining tissue and thus enabling a quicker recovery time. Liposuction is a procedure which can be performed on all body parts.
Some of us are left with an excess of skin around our tummy area after losing a lot of weight or giving birth. As this skin cannot be lost through exercise or diet alone, a ‘tummy tuck’ can be used to surgically remove the excess skin to give your tummy a thinner more defined look. It is important to remember that a tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure and may not be a suitable procedure for everyone.
The ageing process often results in a decrease in the distance between your eyebrows and eyelashes, and this lower position often makes people look tired, sad or angry. By making an incision in the scalp our surgeons will be able to get rid of any excess skin and lift your brow giving you a happier and fresher appearance.
This procedure increases the size of the non-erect length penis and less so the length of the erect penis. It involves dividing a ligament within the penis so that the length of the penis is increased. The average gain in length is around 4 cm, but of course, this varies from person to person. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell how long the penis will be lengthened before the procedure is done.
Amerikan Estetik is not only an aesthetic center but also a reputable healthcare institution accredited by the Ministry of Health for Medical Tourism. This accreditation highlights the quality and reliability of the high-standard healthcare services we offer at our center in Istanbul-Şişli, covering areas such as Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, and Hair Transplantation.
We believe that aesthetic appearance is not just about external beauty but also about health and happiness. Amerikan Estetik Medical Center views transformation as an improvement not only in your outward appearance but also in your quality of life. Your health and happiness are our top priorities.
With our expert team, state-of-the-art equipment, and personalized treatment approach, we aim to provide you with the best results. Remember, Amerikan Estetik is not limited to beauty and aesthetics; it strives to be a hospital and aesthetic center that aims to be a part of your health and happiness. We are here to accompany you on a journey to a healthier and happier life.