By jowl liposuction method, we help you get rid of the excess fat in your jowl area. It is possible for you to have clearer facial features and an appearance without jowl...
As we age, our skin experiences a loss of elastin and collagen which are both essential proteins in the development of connective tissues necessary for the skin’s structure and integrity. This can often results in a loss of tighness in the skin around the jaw line and often leads to sagging. This is not the only factor, however; Other factors such as weight loss, exposure to the sun, smoking and a person’s genetics all have an effect in the depletion of these essential proteins.
This is not the only complaint people have regarding the jaw line; people may also experience a fatty build up underneath the jaw, known as a double chin. This is often less related to age and more to do so with the development of excess fat in that area. This submental or unwanted fat is often associated with weight gain but that is not always necessarily the case and may be due to a person’s particular genetic make up.
Vaser liposuction, which uses ultra sonic waves to first break down fat cells before being extracted with a specially designed needle and a powerful suction device, is used to shape the jaw line. This procedure allows the surgeons to extract the maximum amount of fat possible while the ultra sonic waves that are transmitted cause the skin in the neck and jaw line to tighten and thus improve and define the jaw line.
• Registration and admission to hospital
• Blood tests (hemoglobin levels and STDs)
• Same day operation
• Over night hospital stay
• 24/7 care
• Multiple post-op checks
This procedure is especially for anyone who has a build up of fat under the chin. It is important to remember that although the sonic waves emitted during the vaser liposuction will help tighten some of the skin, it may not do so in more extreme cases. In such cases, a neck or face lift may be necessary to help with any excessive skin. In order to find out if liposuction is the best way forward for you, please contact us for your free consultation.
• The corset you have been provided with should be worn for at least a month.
• Make sure that your corset is on correctly and comfortable while you are wearing it. It should not crease up.
• Any corset worn should be washed every 3 days. You may remove the corset for 2-3 hours in order to wash it, but it should be worn again as soon as possible.
• It is normal to experience seeping from the wound. It is no cause for concern.
• You should not attempt to remove any stitches. They will dissolve by themselves in time.
• If there is no drainage put in place, you may take a shower 2 days after the procedure.
• If you have drainage in place you may only take a shower 24 hours after it has been removed.
• The operation area should be lightly patted dry with a clean towel after you have taken a shower.
• After a period of 2 weeks has passed you should conduct a lymphatic massage on the affected area. This will accelerate both the recovery time and improve the shape of the body.
• Swelling post-op may continue up to 6 months after the procedure and the results of the procedure may not become evident until that time.
• You may start walking at a brisk pace 3 weeks after the procedure has taken place. However, if you experience any pain the activity should be discontinued immediately.
• You can start doing heavier sports 6 weeks after the procedure has taken place.
Book a free consultation with one of our expert advisors at American Aesthetic today, in order to assess your BMI so that we make sure that the procedure is appropriate for you. As there are medical and physical limitations as to how much fat can be safely removed, the procedure may not be suitable for those who are overweight. The procedure itself is best suited for body sculpting as opposed to weight loss.
Our patients needs are at the heart of American Aesthetic and we strive to ensure that they get the best possible care from the moment they make an enquiry to the moment they walk out of the hospital. As Turkey, Istanbul ranks the 3rd most popular place in the world for cosmetic surgery with an average of 1 million visitors each year, you will find that both our consultants and medical staff are more than qualified and experienced to attend to all your cosmetic needs. For American Aesthetic, it is of the uptmost importance that you walk out of our hospital with the look that you both want and deserve. The Operating rooms at American Aesthetic are fitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical appliances to ensure that you get the best possible results as well as with ultraviolet lighting to ensure that your operation takes place in the most hygenic of environments. For patients visiting from outside of Turkey, we provide a hotel room in the heart of Istanbul on the European side as well as a VIP pick up service from the airport to the hotel and between the hotel and hospital. Here are some other reasons why you should come to us for your surgery:
Amerikan Estetik is not only an aesthetic center but also a reputable healthcare institution accredited by the Ministry of Health for Medical Tourism. This accreditation highlights the quality and reliability of the high-standard healthcare services we offer at our center in Istanbul-Şişli, covering areas such as Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, and Hair Transplantation.
We believe that aesthetic appearance is not just about external beauty but also about health and happiness. Amerikan Estetik Medical Center views transformation as an improvement not only in your outward appearance but also in your quality of life. Your health and happiness are our top priorities.
With our expert team, state-of-the-art equipment, and personalized treatment approach, we aim to provide you with the best results. Remember, Amerikan Estetik is not limited to beauty and aesthetics; it strives to be a hospital and aesthetic center that aims to be a part of your health and happiness. We are here to accompany you on a journey to a healthier and happier life.