Achieve the youthful and healthy skin you desire with the Scarlet S Gold Needle Face Lift method. Our professional team provides safe and effective applications in our Surgical Medical Center.
In today's fast-paced society, individuals often find themselves immersed in demanding work schedules, experiencing heightened levels of stress, and struggling to find adequate time for rest and rejuvenation. Unfortunately, these factors can have detrimental effects on the skin, including the development of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and diminished hydration. However, there is a non-surgical facial rejuvenation technique known as "Golden Needle" or Scarlet S that offers a promising solution. This innovative procedure utilizes specialized needles coated with gold, which effectively tighten and address both the superficial layers of the skin and the underlying connective tissue. By opting for this treatment, individuals can potentially achieve a more youthful and revitalized appearance without undergoing invasive surgical procedures. So, if you are seeking to counteract the effects of time and restore the health and aesthetics of your skin, the "Golden Needle" treatment could be a worthwhile consideration.
The Scarlet Radio Frequency (RF) Microneedling treatment is an incredibly innovative and effective method for skin rejuvenation. By combining microneedles with radiofrequency technology, it harnesses the power of both techniques to deliver outstanding results. The microneedles create tiny channels in the skin, allowing the radiofrequency energy to penetrate deeply and stimulate collagen production. This helps to tighten the skin, improve texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. What's even better is that the Scarlet treatment is suitable for all skin types and has minimal downtime compared to traditional laser treatments. You can expect to see noticeable improvements within a few hours, and the full effects will continue to develop over the course of 2-6 months. So, if you're looking to enhance your skin's appearance and achieve a smoother, tighter complexion, the Scarlet S RF Microneedling treatment is definitely worth considering.
• Skin will be red and flushed, like a sunburn, but will reduce within 24 hours.
• There may be micro-bruising around the eyes for 3-4 days.
• Expect slight brownish crusting and exfoliation around 5-7 days post-procedure.
• Avoid anti-inflammatory meds like Ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil.
• Do not exercise for 3 days to minimize blistering risk.
• Don't use makeup for 3 days.
• Stay away from steam baths, saunas, or swimming pools for 3 days.
• Skin may become dry and flaky within two days; use hydrating moisturizer.
• Immediately after treatment: Cleanse gently with mild soap, pat dry, and moisturize if skin feels dry.
• Avoid hot activities and exercise for 2 days.
• First few days: Keep cleansing gentle, moisturize, avoid scrubbing, rubbing, and exfoliants for 1 week. Use sunscreen daily and makeup if needed.
• First week of healing: Keep area clean, avoid smoking, excessive alcohol, exercise, sweat, swimming, heat, and sun.
• Skin care products: Use non-irritating, non-clogging products. Apply moisturizer 1-2 times a day. Use vitamin C serum for healing and pigmentation reduction.
• Don't use scrubs, toners, glycolic acid, retinoids, or bleaching creams until skin heals, unless directed by doctor.
• It's important to use sunscreen for at least a week to prevent discoloration and sun damage while healing.
Book a free consultation with one of our expert advisors at American Aesthetic today, in order to assess your BMI so that we make sure that the procedure is appropriate for you. As there are medical and physical limitations as to how much fat can be safely removed and transfered, the procedure may not be suitable for those who are overweight.
Our patients needs are at the heart of American Aesthetic and we strive to ensure that they get the best possible care from the moment they make an enquiry to the moment they walk out of the hospital. As Turkey, Istanbul ranks the 3rd most popular place in the world for cosmetic surgery with an average of 1 million visitors each year, you will find that both our consultants and medical staff are more than qualified and experienced to attend to all your cosmetic needs. For American Aesthetic, it is of the uptmost importance that you walk out of our hospital with the look that you both want and deserve. The Operating rooms at American Aesthetic are fitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical appliances to ensure that you get the best possible results as well as with ultraviolet lighting to ensure that your operation takes place in the most hygenic of environments. For patients visiting from outside of Turkey, we provide a hotel room in the heart of Istanbul on the European side as well as a VIP pick up service from the airport to the hotel and between the hotel and hospital.
1) A VIP chauffeur to pick you up from the airport when you arrive and to bring you back when it is time for you to depart.
2) Hotel accomodation with free breakfast. You may also bring one companion with you and they too will get free breakfast.
3) Transport to bring you between the hotel and surgery on the day of your operation and every subsequent post-op check up.
4) Pre-op consultation and post-op check ups at no extra charge.
5) Corsets and stockings that should be worn post-op to help you heal.
6) All of the medication you will need to get you on your journey to recovery post-op
7) A native English speaker will also be present throughout your stay to make sure that all your needs are met.
As we age, lose weight or after we give birth, we may find certain pockets of fat are harder to remove than others through exercise and diet alone. Liposuction can help remove this fat by extracting it with a very strong vacuum. Outside of traditional liposuction, we also provide vaser liposuction which uses ultrasonic waves first to breakdown fat cells before extracting them. This often leads to less damage being done to the remaining tissue and thus enabling a quicker recovery time. Liposuction is a procedure which can be performed on all body parts.
Some of us are left with an excess of skin around our tummy area after losing a lot of weight or giving birth. As this skin cannot be lost through exercise or diet alone, a ‘tummy tuck’ can be used to surgically remove the excess skin to give your tummy a thinner more defined look.
It is important to remember that a tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure and may not be a suitable procedure for everyone.
Crowns, which are also sometimes called caps, are carefully fitted sleeves that sit over an existing tooth in order to protect it from further damage or to improve your smile. Often applied as part of a root canal treatment, they can also hold together teeth that are cracked and support bridges. Not only this, they can also be used to cover and improve the look of teeth that have become discolored.
Unlike other tooth replacement procedures, implants actually help promote healthy bone growth as they are osteoconducive. Generally, it is a small surgical procedure, carried out under local anaesthetic, in which a titanium screw will be fitted into your jaw. Dental implants are usually used where patients have more than one missing tooth and using a bridge is no longer possible.
Although there are many women looking to make their breasts larger, there are an equal number of women looking to have their breasts reduced as the extra weight can be a burden physically or they are just simply uncomfortable having such large breasts. During a breast reduction operation excess skin and breast tissue is removed and the remaining breast tissue is used to form the shape of the breast.
Not all of us are endowed with large breasts and for some of us this can lead to low self esteem and confidence. Having an implant is one way you can increase the size of your breasts. At American Aesthetic, we use implants in a variety of cups manufactured by Motiva, Mentor as well as polytech.
Amerikan Estetik is not only an aesthetic center but also a reputable healthcare institution accredited by the Ministry of Health for Medical Tourism. This accreditation highlights the quality and reliability of the high-standard healthcare services we offer at our center in Istanbul-Şişli, covering areas such as Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, and Hair Transplantation.
We believe that aesthetic appearance is not just about external beauty but also about health and happiness. Amerikan Estetik Medical Center views transformation as an improvement not only in your outward appearance but also in your quality of life. Your health and happiness are our top priorities.
With our expert team, state-of-the-art equipment, and personalized treatment approach, we aim to provide you with the best results. Remember, Amerikan Estetik is not limited to beauty and aesthetics; it strives to be a hospital and aesthetic center that aims to be a part of your health and happiness. We are here to accompany you on a journey to a healthier and happier life.