By bichectomy surgery, we thin your cheeks and make sure you have clearer facial features.
Bichectomy, also known as "the Hollywood cheek," is a cosmetic surgery that aims to reshape the face by removing excess fat tissue in the cheek region. This procedure can result in prominent cheekbones, a better-defined jawline, and an overall slimmer, more sculpted appearance. It is important to consult with a specialist surgeon to determine if bichectomy is appropriate for your facial structure. They will be able to provide personalized advice and guidance based on your individual needs and goals. Remember, a consultation is essential for any cosmetic surgery to ensure the best possible outcome.
A bichectomy lasts approximately 30 minutes and is conducted under general anesthesia. During the procedure, a small incision, about 1cm in size, is made on the inside of the cheek. The surgeon then applies pressure from the outside to expose the buccal fat pad, which is carefully removed. The incision is closed with absorbable sutures.
If you're looking to achieve a slimmer, more sculpted look with prominent cheekbones and a better-defined jaw, buccal fat removal surgery might be a suitable option for you. It is important to consult with a specialist surgeon who can evaluate your facial structure and determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. While body fat can fluctuate over time, some individuals may have larger buccal fat pads that persist regardless of weight. In such cases, buccal fat removal surgery can be one of the most effective ways to create the desired facial contour. Keep in mind that exercise alone may not address this specific concern. However, it's essential to note that buccal fat removal surgery is designed to remove only part of the fat in the buccal fat pads and may not address other facial issues, such as parenthesis lines or fat deposits in other areas of the cheeks. To explore your options further, I recommend scheduling a consultation with a specialist who can provide personalized guidance based on your unique needs and goals.
1. It is important to avoid smoking or consuming alcohol after the surgery.
2. Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, or similar anti-inflammatory medications without consulting your surgeon.
3. If you are taking blood thinners like Coumadin or Plavix, make sure to discontinue them under the guidance of your primary care physician.
4. It is advisable to avoid herbal medications, supplements, and teas during the recovery period.
5. Gradually transition from liquids to very soft foods for the first week after surgery.
6. Stay hydrated and avoid chewing gum. You can use a straw for drinking fluids.
7. Limit mouth or jaw opening and stretching for a week to aid in the healing process.
8. It is recommended to sleep with your head elevated to reduce facial swelling.
9. Refrain from rubbing your nose, cheek, or chin, and avoid putting pressure on these areas.
10. Do not blow your nose and try to sneeze with your mouth open if necessary.
11. Avoid bending over or hanging your head down to prevent strain on the surgical area.
12. It is important to avoid heavy lifting, straining, strenuous activity, and contact sports for at least two weeks.
13. Be gentle when brushing your teeth for at least two weeks to avoid any discomfort.
14. Rinse your mouth after every meal with a 50-50 mix of water and hydrogen peroxide or your prescribed mouthwash. The internal sutures will dissolve over time.
Book a free consultation with one of our expert advisors at American Aesthetic today, in order to assess your BMI so that we make sure that the procedure is appropriate for you. As there are medical and physical limitations as to how much fat can be safely removed, the procedure may not be suitable for those who are overweight. The procedure itself is best suited for body sculpting as opposed to weight loss.
Our patients needs are at the heart of American Aesthetic and we strive to ensure that they get the best possible care from the moment they make an enquiry to the moment they walk out of the hospital. As Turkey, Istanbul ranks the 3rd most popular place in the world for cosmetic surgery with an average of 1 million visitors each year, you will find that both our consultants and medical staff are more than qualified and experienced to attend to all your cosmetic needs. For American Aesthetic, it is of the uptmost importance that you walk out of our hospital with the look that you both want and deserve. The Operating rooms at American Aesthetic are fitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical appliances to ensure that you get the best possible results as well as with ultraviolet lighting to ensure that your operation takes place in the most hygenic of environments. For patients visiting from outside of Turkey, we provide a hotel room in the heart of Istanbul on the European side as well as a VIP pick up service from the airport to the hotel and between the hotel and hospital. Here are some other reasons why you should come to us for your surgery:
• American Aesthetic is a well established dedicated cosmetic surgery (we are not an agency or clinic).
• Our surgeons, nurses and other medical staff have many years experience in the field of plastic surgery.
• We are rated as one of Istanbul’s top plastic surgeries.
• As we are a boutique hospital and have limited surgeries each day, we are able to provide better quality care and post-op check ups.
• The same surgeon that carries out your operation will also oversee your post-op check ups.
• The majority of our patients have been recommended to come to us by previous patients which illustrates the outstanding quality of care we give.
• Our patient coordinators are all proficient English speakers and will be here to assist you from the moment you make an inquiry to the duration of your stay with us and even when you are back home to make sure you are recovering the way you should be.
• For cosmetic procedures that require surgery, you will be given all the necessary garments and medication (antibiotics and painkillers), to make sure you get a good start on your road to recovery.
• We use the latest technology and techniques.
• We offer the best affordable prices for an outstanding quality service.
• A VIP chauffeur to pick you up from the airport when you arrive and to bring you back when it is time for you to depart.
• Hotel accomodation with free breakfast. You may also bring one companion with you and they too will get free breakfast.
• Transport to bring you between the hotel and surgery on the day of your operation and every subsequent post-op check up.
• Pre-op consultation and post-op check ups at no extra charge.
• Corsets and stockings that should be worn post-op to help you heal.
• All of the medication you will need to get you on your journey to recovery post-op
• A native English speaker will also be present throughout your stay to make sure that all your needs are met.
Not all of us are endowed with large breasts and for some of us this can lead to low self esteem and confidence. Having an implant is one way you can increase the size of your breasts. At American Aesthetic, we use implants in a variety of cups manufactured by Motiva, Mentor as well as polytech.
The excess fat and skin under the arm can be one of the most difficult things to shift even after months of dieting. In such circumstances, an arm lift can be used to address this issue. By tightening the underlying supportive tissues and removing excess fat and skin our surgeons will be able to define the shape of your upper arm giving it a thinner and more aesthetic look.
Some of us are left with an excess of skin around our tummy area after losing a lot of weight or giving birth. As this skin cannot be lost through exercise or diet alone, a ‘tummy tuck’ can be used to surgically remove the excess skin to give your tummy a thinner more defined look. It is important to remember that a tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure and may not be a suitable procedure for everyone.
As we age, lose weight or after we give birth, we may find certain pockets of fat are harder to remove than others through exercise and diet alone. Liposuction can help remove this fat by extracting it with a very strong vacuum. Outside of traditional liposuction, we also provide vaser liposuction which uses ultrasonic waves first to breakdown fat cells before extracting them. This often leads to less damage being done to the remaining tissue and thus enabling a quicker recovery time. Liposuction is a procedure which can be performed on all body parts.
Crowns, which are also sometimes called caps, are carefully fitted sleeves that sit over an existing tooth in order to protect it from further damage or to improve your smile. Often applied as part of a root canal treatment, they can also hold together teeth that are cracked and support bridges. Not only this, they can also be used to cover and improve the look of teeth that have become discolored.
Vaginoplasty can take on many different forms surgically and the type of procedure you recieve really depends on your goals or medical needs and may include the reconstruction or recreation of the vaginia using a multitude of techniques. Vaginoplasty is often sought after by those who are seeking to address defects caused by birth or trauma in order to improve sexual function as well as by those who need vaginal reconstruction after undergoing radiation therapy for cancer and other conditions. Vaginoplasty is also used to help address congenital abnormailities which may have affected the development of the vagina.
Labiaplasty - also known as labial reduction - is a form of plastic surgery that seeks to alter either the labia minora (the inner labia) or Labia majora (the outher labia) both of which are folds of skin surrounding the vulva. The procedure itself involves the shortening and reshaping of the labia by surgically removing unwanted tissue. This type of procedure is common among those who have congenital defects or experience discomfort during intercourse or simply for those who are unhappy with the physical appearance of having larger labia.
Amerikan Estetik is not only an aesthetic center but also a reputable healthcare institution accredited by the Ministry of Health for Medical Tourism. This accreditation highlights the quality and reliability of the high-standard healthcare services we offer at our center in Istanbul-Şişli, covering areas such as Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, and Hair Transplantation.
We believe that aesthetic appearance is not just about external beauty but also about health and happiness. Amerikan Estetik Medical Center views transformation as an improvement not only in your outward appearance but also in your quality of life. Your health and happiness are our top priorities.
With our expert team, state-of-the-art equipment, and personalized treatment approach, we aim to provide you with the best results. Remember, Amerikan Estetik is not limited to beauty and aesthetics; it strives to be a hospital and aesthetic center that aims to be a part of your health and happiness. We are here to accompany you on a journey to a healthier and happier life.